Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Crib Re-Vamp

I found a vintage toy crib out while thrift store shopping last week.  I have passed up others before while out and about but I had immediate vision for this one and got it!


 


before

                                                 
after





 I made a polka-dot mattress with 4 layers of batting
 and 6 covered buttons holding it together


A little bunny pillow too!




...and a green blanket


All of the fabric was from my stash:
 
Red Polka-dots - fabricland brand
Bunny pillow fabric - from a local shop (I don't know the name of the fabric!)
Blanket bunny lining - thrift store treasure
Green blanket fabric - CreativeThursday

Bunting:

Bunting - vintage pillowcase 
Handmade bias tape - fabricland brand

Sleeping bunny:

Made by me! 


1 comment:

  1. Rachel, The bed set is so sweet. I've been working on a mattress and pillow to go with my doll quilts and just love your dotty one. The whole nursery is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...