Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back from a Grand Adventure

I had the time of my life in India.

I loved what I saw, I loved the people I met, I liked the food I ate, and I liked everything in between.  I took time throughout my travels to just enjoy everything, even if it was out of my comfort zone.  The temperature and humidity in Doha on one of my layovers was one of those things, it was intense, but I took time to enjoy it for the few minutes I was there. 


The trees and plants were amazing! 


I had to sew some sleeves on one of my outfits. 
LUCKY me! Getting to sew in India! 




Everything was so colorful, from the plants
to the cloth, to the exterior of houses.


So, now I'm back to the races and working on new patterns and designs.  The last thing I worked on was the page a day soft book, did you enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...