Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Mood

I walked into superstore today, and a sign informed me its only 40 days till Christmas!  Normally I don't care EXACTLY how many days are left until Christmas, but this year it feels like I have lots to jam in between now and then.

Yesterday morning I had a thought,  since wee mouse tin house is my best seller in my etsy shop to date, why don't I make wee Chirstmas mouse tin house!? So I did.  Four santa mice.  They are very cute,  it was fun sewing a santa hat that was 1" tall!  The smaller the cuter in my opinion.

I dug out a few of my decorations that I have been collecting from thrift stores this year to showcase how these wee mice are perfect for stocking stuffers!


Here are some mice!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...