Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Valentine's Mouse

I made another mouse! They are just so adorable I had to make another one. I changed the arms on this one, and I don't think I like them as much as the first mouse. I figured out how to do the chain stitch, so chain stitched the facial features which turned out really well. I wanted to try stripy legs, and I think I'm hooked. I like realistic stuffies to a certain extent, but enjoy colour too.



little mouse in her not so puffy dress




stuffing the legs using a technique found here,
best tutorials for making great stuffies. She has introduced
me to using smaller stitch length, and using forceps to
stuff and inside out stuffed animal parts, it really has made
things easier.

the shirt used for the mouse legs
(Thanks Holly!)


all mice need shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...