Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hansel and Grettle

I did lots of needle felting on Sunday and designed these two characters. They are sturdier than my other characters and quite a bit taller too. Accidentally taller, they stand about 4 1/2" but still fit in their house quite comfortably. I made the house today using a similar style to the 3 bears house, but rounded the roof and added some lovely pink frosting, and a red and white candy.


Hansel is sporting some green lederhosen



comfortably inside the house

This project was inspired by some lederhosen (leather breeches) I saw at MCC thrift store in the silent auction. They were made of REAL leather, a beautiful pale blue. The bid was only at $35! They were too big, so I didn't bid on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...